9.02.2014

YOU HAD A DREAM BUT THIS AIN'T IT



UNIF 666 DAISY HALTERNECK: *DOLLS KILL - SCUBA HOTPANTS: *PRETTY LITTLE THING - MINT GREEN DENIM JACKET: WEARECOW - CHOKER: LOST AT SEA JEWELLERY


I had a bit of a mad moment and decided to get my old camera out so I could take some grungey old style photos of this outfit! I really like all of these items together despite them not really going together at all which in turn makes them look really cool together haha! I probably wouldn't wear this during the day it feels too snazzy and it reveals a little bit too much skin, I'd probably swap the scuba hotpants for something denim during the day. This is more of a going out outfit for those who are weird and wonderful. Or a house party outfit, I do enjoy house partys, and taking photos at house party's.. blogging is so hard-wired into my brain!

I've already worn this top in one of my recent day looks here, I love it because it makes me think of rainbow Slipknot, which is totally something that should be a thing *prays to god that at download next year slipknot emerge on stage on a flying rainbow*

16 comments:

  1. That UNIF crop top absolutely kills it. You're stunning! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fashion posts Kayla x

    Freya Blendell Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the photos turned out!!! Love this outfit as well, the jacket is so nice!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so so nice xo
    loveheartsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I die. You are too fabulous for life. I need that top also. Urgh ILY.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this really reminds me of the spice girls for some reason- must be the tattoo choker and halter top <3

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the print on those shorts is amazing :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lush :)

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The contrasting colours of your outfit pieces complement each other exquisitely! It's beautiful! I also love the colour of your lipstick!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the choker and the top are perfect <3

    www.lexilikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, girl ! :*
    On my blog I have a GIVE AWAY and I really think you might like it!
    It's a super cool studded biker jacket... :)
    Click here:

    http://withoutanyweight.blogspot.de/2014/08/giveaway-oh-my-love-studded-biker-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cute outfit! :)

    Hannah xx

    http://www.pull-yourself-together.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable and colourful look with that knitted top xx Love those shorts and the denim jacket xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete