10.30.2014

BITE ME



BITE ME JUMPER: *MISSGUIDED
GRID SKIRT: *WHOLESALE7
PENTAGRAM CHOKER: *MISSGUIDED
THIGH HIGH PLATFORM BOOTS: *BOOHOO
SHORT BLACK AND RED WIG: ABHAIR.COM
LIPGLOSS: MAC LIPGLASS IN REBEL

I just received a super cute parcel from Missguided for Halloween and so I decided to play dress up and continue to spread the Halloween joy!! I've had some wigs from ABHAIR.COM for ages and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear one, I think they suit this outfit really well!! .. Whilst also reminding me never ever to dye my hair black or cut it short! Also how cool are these boots? I've had them for ages and recently I was thinking of selling them as they're so difficult to walk in *falls over* and they're a bit provocative but maybe I'll hold onto them for a while as thigh highs are super groovy rn!!

15 comments:

  1. This is an awesome look, I love the wig & the sweater. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful!
    I love your outfit and lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lipstick!
    www.clublnb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get over how amazing you look with this wig, really suits you! Love the outfit as well of course, those boots are killer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this outfit screams perfection. I love it so much!

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect skirt and shoe combo- your like a 60s vixen witch <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look- much more unique than all the other stuff you see at Halloween! x

    Dandy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you look so cute in this outfit and hairstyle ! Just love it ! Happy Halloween <3

    xx Blanche
    http://TheAlbatrossPhotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit for halloween:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halloween style is kind of made for you I feel! Great skirt and boots lovely ���� curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing!!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This doesnt even look like you, awesome though! You look great with black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a bad-ass look! You also seriously suit that wig.

    fishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog

    ReplyDelete