10.20.2014

NO HUMAN CONTACT AND IF YOU INTERACT YOUR LIFE IS ON CONTRACT



FLUFFY COLLAR AND CUFF JUMPER: CHARITY SHOP - SIMILAR HIGHSTREET VERSIONS:
RIVER ISLAND, MISSGUIDED, MISSGUIDED, ASOS
PINK HEART PRINT CHILDRENS BAG: CHARITY SHOP
PINK TARTAN PLEATED SKIRT: CHARITY SHOP - SIMILAR HIGHSTREET VERSIONS:
GLITTERS FOR DINNER, RIVER ISLAND, MISSGUIDED, MISSPAP, BOOHOO
PETALS AND PEACOCKS BARF SOCKS: *NYCTCLOTHING
PLATFORM BOOTS: *PUBLIC DESIRE

Here are some nice photos of me battling the english weather. You can't actually tell that it was extremely windy, so I just had to include the magnificent help-my-hair-has-blown-over-my-face photo! I literally adore this outfit, its so pink (I've decided I really like pink again because I am always wearing it!! and yellow of course!). I found the fluffy collar and cuff jumper and the children's pink heart print backpack in a charity shop on Thursday where I spent a grand total of £5.50 and additionally got a really cute baby blue fluffy scarf and a cute cropped pastel floral vintage shirt! I'm really enjoying living back in Birmingham because now I can go charity shopping whenever I like, in London its so difficult to find decent charity shops as they all charge like £8 for a tshirt! Now I'm back home though I'm finding I'm acquiring clothes so fast, so I need to sell some old ones on depop, I'll let all of you guys know when I've posted more on there!!

12 comments:

  1. your charity shop finds are amazing - love the jumper, looks sooo snugglyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about charity shops, I'm really lucky to live near so many good priced charity shops but I've been to a few places where I feel like the prices rises quite a bit! Also I love the jumper/skirt combo! x

    zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is honestly so awesome and original it fascinates me! Another amazing post, you look fab :) xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit Kayla! I'll be interested to see what things you sell on Depop :) Thanks for sharing xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your makeup, hair, poses, pink tartan pleated skirt, overall look of your outfit and all the photos! I love your "help-my-hair-has-blown-over-my-face photo" too! Fabulous - you look amazing.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love this! You have such great style :)
    Just Gigi // Fashion + Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new layout Kayla and that bag is amazing!

    FEELING VAGUE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute outfit! Loving the new layout!
    Charity shops in London definitely are expensive! Have found some in my local area which aren't too bad!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so 90's, I love it!

    newcomplaintclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that skirt is awesome and looks fabulous with the top and the boots. Really like your style as it's much more unusual than so many other fashion sites. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete