11.20.2014

GUADALUPE



BLUE CORD ZIP JACKET: MOTEL ROCKS
BLUE CORD ZIP SKIRT: MOTEL ROCKS
HALTERNECK TOP: MOTEL ROCKS
BARBIE SOCKS: PRIMARK
BLUE BOOTS: PRETTY LITTLE THING

I dyed my hair pink last night with actual dye!! Up until today I've been using Flashmob Cosmetics Hair Chalk. Its the best hair chalk I've ever tried before as once its on, it doesn't really rub off on anything, the only thing I dislike about hairchalk is that you have to keep reapplying it when it washes out so I decided to dye it with LIVE XXL this time. I diluted the dye with some conditioner and it turned out the perfect colour, I've actually recorded the dying process so that will be on my youtube really soon!!!

When wearing Motel, one must always go all out hehe! So I decided to wear all Motel today!!! I absolutely love the print of this crop top, I actually really love the dress version too, its so unusual, I rarely wear dresses and Motel is the only brand which sells dresses that I would actually wear. I also love how they always makes a whole bunch of different designs in the same fabric so theres something for everyone, theres nothing worse than finding a shape you love and hating the fabric, or a fabric you love but hating the cut. I may have to purchase the dress at some point, you can see the whole Guadalupe collection here!!!

14 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazing! I wish I had the guts to go pastel with mine again! :) Love the outfit, your style is so awesome xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable look ! I love the skirt and the crop top, very cute ! Perfect, I'm fan ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair goes really well with Motel clothes!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute little buns! Plus your shoes and jacket/ skirt ensemble match perfectly <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your hair turned out perfect! I think the hair chalk version looked good, too, but I can totally feel you when you say it's tedious to reapply it over and over again. :)
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - your hair looks great this colour!

    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair <3 you're so pretty with this colour!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crop top! + your hair is looking so cute!
    Just Gigi // Fashion + Life

    ReplyDelete